Join us for a night of celebration, a reunion with old friends and opportunity for new connections, and a mission update with the national and local Cana team working to renew culture by forming strong Catholic marriages and families.
By attending, you'll be:
- INSPIRED by riveting testimonies of hope for marriage and family transformation—recognizing that the family is needed now, more than ever.
- EDUCATED about the efforts of Cana Family Institute—building on a 30+ year history of strengthening Catholic marriages and families across the United States… and how 25,000+ marriages have been transformed.
- EQUIPPED and EMPOWERED to make an even greater impact on families—including your own children and grandchildren; what could be more rewarding than knowing you helped to transform a family for Christ?
- MOTIVATED to support this important work at this crucial time! All proceeds benefiting the mission to the family through Cana Family Institute.
- ...And you'll experience a joyful evening celebrating what's most important: FAITH and FAMILY!
We will honor Mark and Leslie Kuhlman with this year's Celebrating Marriage Cana Award. They are an inspirational witness to Catholic marriage, family life and missionary discipleship in our community.
Hear from Cana Family Institute's Executive Director, Joe Masek, about the vision for Cana and his passion and enthusiasm for our mission.
Show your support and sponsor the Cana Banquet.